Thursday, December 30, 2010

Down With Love.











screw love dude.
I paint these to show how I want to feel about someone. someday. but I honestly don't ever see it happening. I'm such a simple complicated confusing person. I mean the only way I understand myself is through my art. It's my only escape into my reality. Everything else in this world has proven to me that it is fake. Everything. Everything has lied to me straight up in my FACE. ugh. This world is so amazing filled with so many amazing people who don't realize that they can be amazing. That they can be something other than liars. or cheaters. or beaters. I mean wake up. Humans are amazing.. So why can't they BE? be. be.
Therefore the paintings represent how I want to feel with someone. That someone will only ever live in my dreams. The man who can understand me and love me and hold me and be with me and show me beautiful and good times will only ever live in my dreams. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment