Friday, January 7, 2011


I want to know what love feels like. I have this idea of it in my head, this perception of what I want when it comes to love, but I want to actually obtain it. I feel like love is the most important thing in life, we are all meant to love each other, deeply.
This was my interpretation of the feeling of love. There's so many feelings that you become hazed and infuzed with craziness. But its a good kind of crazy, its the kind of crazy we are all meant to be exposed to at some point in our lifetime.

5 comments:

  1. You're really stuck on this love thing. Who has your heart by the death grip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, no one yet. :) i just love the idea of loving someone. im inspired by it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem pretty torn with it though. Not exactly happy go lucky first love status. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha its because ive been hurt ALOT and mislead alot in my life by what i thought was love. Im just waiting for what i know what love should be like.. does that make sense? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose. Just don't build it up.
    Whats more is you might have found love, but at the wrong time, hence it not working out.
    True die for love takes years to build up.
    Haha but then, i might not know what im talking about. I don't exactly have the perfect love life either...

    ReplyDelete