Monday, August 1, 2011

I could hold you forever.


Its sad when you feel like you found something so beautiful and meaningful but you know you cant have it. Something you know you could commit yourself to, to be apart of.. Its not everyday you meet a human inspiration. but i know now more than ever that i will never be able to have this, that i long for. its clear. and im okay.
I am a fragile spirit.
I am a lost spirit.
I am a confused heart.
I am a numb soul.
I am a scared lover.
I am an emotionless being.
and emotionless being who experiences every emotion possible but cuts myself off from truly feeling them.
because i am a scared lover.
i am a wounded believer.
i have no idea what i want.
i desire passion.
i desire a lover.
I desire this lover.
but i know i will never have that lover.
Love is a strong word. but it should not be a word, it should be an emotion. it should be a state of mind. a passion.
not everyone deserves to love someone, but everyone deserves to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment