Thursday, August 4, 2011

I can accept we're going nowhere.


I dont even know where to start
You know what i love most about a blog? Youre putting yourself out there for the world to see and relate to, anyone who is anyone could find your blog and read all about your insights but hardly anyone will. and those who do probably dont even know you. I love that. I feel like im talking to everyone when really Im not talking to anyone. Such a good place to vent.

I am lost. I feel this pain, this most awkward indescribable pain. It is almost beautiful. I almost want to feel like this.
In the same breath, it is way to damn confusing. I desire the one thing i know i could never have. So if i had it would i still want it just as bad? i think so, but theres honestly no way for me to 100% clarify.
I love this feeling though.. everytime i get a taste of what i was missing on, it goes away and then im left with a satisfied spirit and a week later i want it back. in my arms.
you know how you can experience something over and over and theres this certain feeling in your stomach and scent in your nose and electricity in your soul that you recgnize with the experience. THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT.
everytime 'it' leaves me i feel the exact same LONGING. i love it because it lets me know i can still feel.
after all the BS ive been through, i can still FEEL
i can still desire.
i can still love.
it lets me know im alive. and it lets me know love.

No comments:

Post a Comment