Friday, August 19, 2011

I mainly focus on an abstract style as my form of creating. I enjoy taking an everyday object or idea and turning it into my own version of reality. I work alot with abstract faces. Mainly because I believe that the way I see you, or someone else may see you, is not the way you see yourself. Everyone has their own vision and interpretation of a being or object. And I want the world to see mine, and be inspired to acknowledge their own through my work
Life itself motivates me to create. Everything around me is a creation that I want to feed off of. Everything inspires me because everything is inspired by something. I live off of art, because everything is art. It is a bountiful beautiful passionate world we live in and I want to contribute to its beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Through out my life I look back at certain times and today feel one way about the situation, and the next something totally different. Not too sure how I found this blog but it has been a huge eye opener. I have aged over time and things have simplified in ways, while intensifying in others. Now I can look back at situations and be honest with myself and say "damn, that wasnt the right way to go about it" instead of trying to justify/make excuses for my actions like a young man might do. We grow. we live. we learn. I guess what I'm getting at is, its not a bad thing to look back at life, as long as what you take from that is a positive learning experience and not a regretful spiral of "what if's". I will always respect you Stephanie and the courage you have to keep going and to go for something you feel strongly about.

    -"you always learn the most when you step outside your comfort zone"

    P.S.- ever made jello shots in a strawberry?...its delicious! ;)

    Cheers! I hope all is well, I know great things will happen for you and that we will meet again!

    ReplyDelete